This Workshop is for you if:
- You want to retain students that fall pregnant, with confidence and clarity
- A pregnant woman freaks you out and scares the living daylight out of you
- You’re interested in the magic and wonder of new life and the magic of pregnancy
- You’re thinking of starting your journey and adding prenatal yoga as part of your offering
The workshop covers the following;
- Anatomical and physiological changes during pregnancy
- The principles of hatha yoga and how to apply it to a pregnant body
- Adjustment, and modifications of asana that are safe for the pregnant woman
- Common ailments and complications and how to help with yoga
- Breathing techniques/pranayama for pregnancy
For in-person classes, we will be meeting at a studio called Shakti Yoga Centre. You can click here to learn more about Shakti. 6 Oak Avenue, Fourways.
The workshop will consist of theory for a large part, but we’ll also do some practical aspects.
You will leave the workshop feeling inspired and confident to teach a pregnant woman. Never again will a pregnant student scare you and leave you rattled.
The course is enough for you to teach a pregnant lady with confidence in a safe way. However, further studies would be needed if you want to start group classes.